Best friend being gay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best friend being gay

I have been very close friends with this guy for about a year and a half now. By close, I mean very close. We would talk for hours & hours, we know everything about each other. I started liking him more & more each day. I thought he was perfect for me. But he always wanted to stay friends, I felt heartbroken because I was in love with him. He just told me a few days ago that he is gay. I feel very very stupid. I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet. I wasted almost two years trying to impress him with makeup, clothes, push up bras. I basically did all that for nothing. I'm happy for him but when I look into his eyes I still see myself still in love with him. I need to move on but I'm not sure how. Help!

You didn't do anything wrong, so you have nothing to feel stupid about. You had feelings for someone and put yourself out there, unfortunately, they had different feelings and just wanted to be friends, but that doesn't mean what you did was something to be ashamed of. It actually makes you pretty brave. You liked someone and took a chance at showing them, instead of just hiding your feelings. It didn't work out as you hoped and that stinks, but don't give up, there is most likely someone out there that would be happy to be with you. Keep your hopes up and call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X