why do they call me that??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do they call me that??

at school there are these boys who dont know me but yet call me gay because someone told them i said something bad about one of their friends.. but i promise i didnt.. i dont even know them that well!! i just know their names thats it.. it makes no sense why would they say things if they know its not true?? ughh HELP!!

It sounds like you are dealing with a group of bullies, which can be very difficult and frustrating. Bullying is never okay, and there is never a good reason for it. The important thing to remember, is that it is not your fault. You did not cause them to start name calling, that was their choice for their own reasons.

However, there are a couple things you CAN do to protect yourself and try to improve the situation. You mentioned that you think they are calling you names because they believe that you said something about one of their friends. If this is the case, if you feel comfortable you can try to talk to the friend that these bullies are protecting to try and clear the air. If you feel like that may cause more tension, and if the name calling has been going on for a while, then the next thing I reccomend is to report it. Many schools have policies in place to protect students from bullies, and take confidentiality very seriously for those that report it. I know this may seem like the scary option, but the best thing you can do when bullying occurs is to let an adult know so they can help you try to stop it. You have already taken the first step by reaching out to 2NDFLOOR for guidance, and that was very brave.

If you want to talk more about this situation or anything else, feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X