Best Friend moving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Friend moving

I am a girl & I just recently found out that my best friend, who is a boy is moving. I've been friends with him for over a year now & I really like him. He will still be living in the same state but 45 minutes away. I cry everyday thinking about him moving away from me. He is moving because he doesn't get along with his sister that he is living with so he is going to live with his mom. I'm starting to feel really depressed because I know once he starts his new school, I have a feeling he will find new friends & forget about me. Me & him talk everyday for hours & hours on the phone & he said even if he did move, we will still talk everyday. But I know how this works because it happened to one of my other friends. Conversations will get less & less, convos will get boring, one of us will stop trying to put in effort to talk, then we will become strangers. I am so afraid of losing him. I don't know how to tell him that I am in love with him. I want to show him that I am upset about him moving but I don't want to seem clingy & attached. Should I tell him I like him before he moves? I'm not expecting him to change his mind & stay like something in the movies lol. But basically it's his choice wether to move or not. I'm scared he will leave me & find another better friend. Please help!

I understand how this situation can be scary for you. Good friends are hard to find. Listen, try to be positive about the situation. Focus on the now and not what could happen. At this time he has told you that you will talk even when he moves. Trust that a strong friendship can last and won’t dwindle away. You should make plans with him on the weekends and set up future outings maybe. It also may be really helpful to open up to him and let him know how you feel. He may not be aware that you have romantic feelings for him. That’s up to you though! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 if you need more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X