Is it ok?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok?

I am a girl. My best friend and I have know each other since 2nd grade but I'm starting to develop feelings for her. Actually not starting I love her. I'd do anything to protect her. When this guy flirts with her I get super jealous. What should I do? Should I keep it to myself? Or tell her?

Dating is tough sometimes. It sounds like you really care about her! It also sounds like you need to think about the risks of asking your best friend out. It’s great to take a risk for love, but just think things through before jumping in. You could end up dating your best friend and be in a great relationship, or it could change your friendship with her. Why don’t you try talking with her since she is your best friend, find out how she feels about not just dating you, but dating in general. Try to open the communication up between you two. I hope that helped! Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 if you want to talk at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X