Done with her but not done...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with her but not done...

Honestly it never matter's what i do , because she always has to blame me im always to blame like honestly i almost lost my dad when i was eleven and now he still has heart problems, and she knows that but she still tends to nag at me and still blame me because im never there for her and i don't care about her , the thing is i do care but she's pushing me away because 24"7 all i hear is the same stuff over and over again and like i wanna say stop but if i do she will get in one of her moods and start acting like the b word than say i've changed because i never talk to her or answer her im so sick of it. But than i don't wanna leave cause she knows alot of stuff about me and like i said i do care about her and i don't wanna leave but shes making me what to go and drink my life away. honestly im sick of her sometimes. I hope this made sense. I Have otheer things going on but honestly this brothers me alot like she always switches her moods and idk.

It sounds like this is really hurtful for you. First, it is important to recognize that using alcohol to cope with any problem is really harmful and damaging. It can lead to a lot of problems. You may find it helpful to reach out for help with that by talking to a counselor. Also, it would be helpful to reach out to talk to a close friend or family member for help with this person. If possible, it is usually helpful to talk it out with the person who is hurting you. It is possible they don't even realize they are doing it. You may want to talk to a professional, if possible or someone at school. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X