This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conundrum

Im in 9th grade. When I was in 6th grade I got my second cellphone and one of the rules was that I was n ot allowed to text boys. At the beginning of 8th grade was grounded and they took my phone. I stole my phone back and began to use it. I began to text this guy that I had a crush on lets call him NATE. So NATE would hit on me all the time and while we were texting he asked for a pic of my breasts. So I did as well as pics of other parts of my body. Then we planned to meet up afterschool the next day to have sex. It didnt go as planned. Then about a month later my parents found out and went ot his house and talked to his dad. I was ordered to never talk to him again or hang around him. Now Im in 9th grade and my best friend lets just call her KATE is best friends with NATE. My mother found out and now she doesnt want me to hang around KATE. I told her that Kate knows that NATE and I dont get along. She told me that she doesnt want to get preganant at a young age and that she still doesnt want me around my best friend. My mother has ruined my relationship with a lot of people before just because she thought they were too slutty. What should I do?

Sounds like while your parents have your best interests at heart, you are feeling a little overwhelmed by their involvement in your friendships. They are possibly concerned because of some of the decisions you have made in the past. Most of the time parents need to see improvements in their children, not just hear that they have changed. Have you ever heard that expression "actions speak louder than words" before? It basically means that what you do says more than what you say you're going to do. Show them through your actions that you have matured and are capable of being friends with people, regardless of who they are friends with. Maybe even talk to them and address their concerns with them. At the end of the day, until you are a legal adult, your parents can dictate who you are allowed to spend time with outside of school. Hopefully showing them you've changed or talking to them about it will help them ease off on mandating who you can and can't be friends with. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X