am i a fruit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i a fruit?

in the third grade i was BFF's with my friend lets call her "Sam".. while I was friends with Sam i liked this boy, lets call him "Austin".. i had liked Austin for a while, so once we entered the seventh grade Austin and I got really close, Starting holding hands etc.. then all of a sudden mine and sams friendship broke apart.. we no longer texted, talk, etc.. then i was called strawberry.. On instagram her and her "friends" (who talk about her to me) posted things like "She is always half naked the way she dresses" "eww she's so fat", and so on.. it hurt really bad.. so my mom went to the principal.. and nobody even got in trouble.. it was just a "warning".. then suddenly all of her guy friends and friends became my friends, until recently... she decided to take them back.. its so bad that i hang out with kids from other schools now.. What should i do?

Friendships are such sared relationships. They should be positive, healthy, and trustworthy. Nobody deserves to be treated poorly by friends. If they are continuing to cyber bully you, it would be helpful to distance yourself from them and talk to an adult again. Your school is legally suppose to help you. If you feel like they aren't, contact your superintendent or board of education. You may want to find a way to save the instagram posts or report their behavior to instagram. It is good that you have made other friends and it may be helpful to try to keep distance between you and this group of friends. Think about how you want to and deserve to be treated by friends! Check out the website www.bullystoppers.com for more information. Please call 2NFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

If other people are making fun of you it's because they lack self esteem. Don't sweat it. You have a lot going for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X