no trust

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no trust

Me and my boyfriend have been dating since the summer I lovee him so much and I trust him completely but out of no where my some what friends friended him on Facebook and texts him and I just don't trust her she runis all my relationships or starts to like the guy I'm dating I talked to him about it and he said he would stop talking to her but I don't wanna seem bitchey but it's just that I really really don't trust this girl and I have no clue what to do and she's a very high strung kind.of girl so I'm afraid if I confront her about her I'm going to upset her and I really don't want to do that I really just need some help

Trusting someone can be very difficult. It sounds like you and your boyfriend have good communication which is great. You trust him so I wouldn't concern yourself too much with this girl, because friends do not try to ruin their other friends relationships. However if you want to maintain this relationship I think you are going to have to talk to her. If you end up confronting her just be careful of how you approach the situation. Be as open and honest as you can but try not to accuse her of anything because you want to know the full story first. If you need anymore help please call 2NDFLOOR anytime 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X