Boyfriends and Friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriends and Friends

So, I am talking to a boy who we'll call, Jon. I really like Jon, and we talk almost everyday. One of my other friends, let's call her Sarah. Told me that one of my best friends, Riley, is also talking to Jon. Everyday, Sarah rubs it in my face that Riley is talking to Jon. It makes me so mad but Riley is really close to me. Me and Riley both really like Jon, and she doesn't know that I like him and she doesn't know I know that she likes him. What should I do? I am kind of mad at Jon for talking to both of us, but I still really like him. What should I say to Riley, Jon, and Sarah?

Okay so first you must start with Riley. Now let's think about this, if Sarah told you about Riley then most likely she told Riley about you? You need to be honest and upfront with Riley because it's not worth ruining a friendship over a boy. You should tell her what Sarah told you and discuss together what the best thing to do about Jon is. Next, you should talk to Sarah and tell her in a nice way that you don't appreciate her constantly rubbing this in your face because you would never do that to her. Then you need to talk to Jon and tell him that you know he also talks to Riley. Put him on the spot on and say to him why would he do that knowing you guys are friends...that's so not cool. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X