I feel like I'm invisible to everyone at school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I'm invisible to everyone at school

I have 2 best friends and a few friends but as time goes on I'm feeling more left out of things and I feel like I'm losing my friends. I don't really have anyone to hang out with or talk to besides my family. I feel like if I tell one of my best friends they'll just feel sorry for me but they won't really do much to make me feel better.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. If they are your best friends though you should be able to talk to them about it and they should genuinely care. This is probably the only option when it comes to the both of them. If they don't respond in a helpful way then they are not good friends. Now if you want to branch out and meet new people then the easiest way to do that is to join activities/clubs/sports so you can develop friendships with those who have similar interests as you. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X