No announcement yet.

My "friend" won't acknowledge me beacuse theyre being mean and disrespectful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "friend" won't acknowledge me beacuse theyre being mean and disrespectful

My friend is being mean. She will not acknowledge me and i'm trying to be nice. im in my feelings.

I am not sure of the details as to why she is being mean but I'm assuming 2 possible reasons: 1. If you are arguing or got into a disagreement about something then she is mad and ignoring you- maybe just give it some time so she can get over it. 2. If she is being mean for truly no reason at all then she may not be a good friend to have in your life. One thing in both scenarios is true- you can't make her acknowledge you. If that is her choice then that is her choice and if you have tried different ways to talk to her and nothing is working then that's all you can do. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck with your friend!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X