Why

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

So I am now a year into college and the past breaks (winter, summer spring) my friends would invite the 4 of us close friends out only this time they all 3 of them went out and didn't invite me, and I haven't seen them in about 6 months. They are friends from high school, why did they leave me out?
    I mesaged them to hang out over this thanksgiving break and 2 of them got back to me and said they may be free later in the week, but why didn't they invite me to the main activity. Also, when I asked one if I did something wrong she said "no and that she might have time later in the week", how else should I approach this so they remember to invite me to main activites later

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor for help. I am sorry to hear that your friends left you out of that event. Did you ever meet with your other two friends? If you didn't yet, I would definitely recommend speaking to them about it. Maybe just calling one of other girls to see why you were left out. You never know it might have been an oversight. Please try not to worry about it. At this point worrying will not help at all. Try to enjoy the rest of your break and you'll be home for Winter break before you know it. You can reach out to 2ndfloor if you would like to discuss this further. You can contact us by text of phone 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Good Luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X