She won't fix it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She won't fix it

My best friend we will leave her with a made up name let's call her Clarissa, so Clarissa has been with me since the first day of my new school and hasn't left her side we have gotten into very minor fights and love each other to death but on Thursday I went to see a couple social media famous people on your and I invited her but she was not allowed to because it was a school night and I brought my best friend from my old school instead but anyways that night was the most amazing night of my life and then the main performer touched my hand and I was on his snapchat. When I posted on social media and came to school the next day she went up to me and pretended that she hated this person and said was was a cringey boy with no talent and said to stay away from her until I bleached my hand. We didn't talk for the weekend until today she called me we were talking and out of nowhere she said btw you are still not coming near me, hung up on me and didn't talk to me. I started crying and ranting on social media she still hasn't ignolaged me my mom said she probably just doesn't know that I'm hurting but idk what to do

Sometimes friendships have their ups and downs and it sounds like you might be on a down currently...which is sad and very understandable that you're hurt by it. I can't speak for your friend, but is it possible that maybe she's jealous that you went out with your other friend and had a good time without her? Not that there is anything at all wrong with you doing that, but sometimes it hurts to see a friend having such a good time with other people and not being included in that. Also, maybe your Mom is right too that she doesn't realize how much she is actually hurting you with her actions. The next time you speak, would you feel comfortable mentioning that she's been acting differently since the event and you just want to make sure everything is still cool with you both? In any event, give her an opportunity to talk to you about what's going on in her mind. Most likely, this is a minor bump in the friendship and you'll be back to normal soon. Call or text anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X