i dont know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know what to do

so like one of my friends got hurt (she fell) and i wanted to know if she was ok but when i was walking over to check on her my other friend told me to leave. i was confused at first but then she walked over to me and said that she didnt want anyone near the girl. i was very upset because the girl who got hurt was one of my closest friends i felt really hurt. i texted the girl later that day and she said she didnt say that i feel like the one girl is controlling our group of friends i cant take it there is so many fights and i gets really hard my friend said i should stop being friends with the girl but all my other friends hangout with her and i would feel left out im just so confused and stressed

I can understand why you would feel upset about that. You did the right thing by reaching out to your friend who was hurt afterwards so that is the most important thing. About your other friend that you think is controlling, if you think that she is not a good friend than you have the right to not be around her. Maybe you can say something to her about her behavior, if you care about continuing the friendship but if not then you can just distance yourself and the next time she tries to tell you what to do you do not have go along with it. You are in charge of your choices so stand up for yourself. I hope this helps if you want to talk about this or anything then call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X