Missing My Best Friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing My Best Friends

My two closest friends went away to college and now I feel like I have nobody to talk to. Texting is nothing compared to talking face to face. I'm by myself drinking in my room for the 4th night in a row reminiscing about all of the memories we had senior year of highschool. I know they'll be home around the holidays but it's hard not hanging out with them almost everyday since freshman year. My problems are nothing compared to some people's but it just feels good to vent. Hopefully somebody else feels the same way and feels what I'm feeling.

Everyone's problems are important and everyone deserves help with them. You're right, texting is not the same as actually hanging out with someone, but it's something to get you through the time you guys are apart until you can get back together. What are you doing with yourself? Maybe it's time to meet new people to spend time with. Are you going to school? Interested in sports? Getting a job? Any of these things will help you meet different people to spend time with. In the mean time, drinking by yourself probably isn't helping you and it sounds like you're relying on alcohol to numb your feelings. Not a good thing by any means. Put down the bottle and begin taking steps to put yourself out there to meet other people. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X