My old best friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old best friend

My friend and I have been friends for a long time and we have been thought a lot together. But, during our middle school years she began to become popular. She wouldn't talk to me during school or even on the bus but she would still invite me over to hang out. I went a long with it but I eventually got sick of it. I never had the nerve to talk to her about it but I ignored her some times. This summer we hung out a lot and I thought everything was back to normal. But then she held a party and she didn't invite me. It was obvious she didn't want to be seen with me in front of her popular friends. All of mine friends tell me not to be her friend anymore but we have been through so much. I don't know what to do.

Why are you scared to speak with her about it? It really must hurt your feelings to be treated this way by someone you consider to be such a good friend. Maybe instead of just ending the friendship, you can work up the nerve to ask her what's going on and why she is treating you like this. Then once she tells you, you can express to her how you feel and how her behavior is impacting you. At that point you can always choose to end the relationship if you want, but at least you would have an answer why she is treating you this way before just ending the friendship. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 10-10-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Will do! Thank you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X