I'm breaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm breaking

I don't want to get into too much detail ( heads up I failed.), but here is the gist. I am a guy btw. I have an ex-friend who as been making me want to jump off a roof. At first it wasn't so bad, but NOW? He says I rape and molest guys and girls, he threatens me with knifes, threats telling a close girl friend ( just friends) not true things about me, and calling the police if I " Bully him" ( Its really just me losing my temper, and saying things i shouldn't say. God forgive me. ) He even said to my face that he wanted to ruin my life! But then, when it all backfires on em', HE PLAYS THE VICTIM! I am a peaceful person, and I hate fighting, so he LOVES setting me off. I try blocking him on my phone, but he just gets one of his friends to text me rude things. I can't take it. Like i said, I'm peaceful, but he makes me say bad things, along with wanting to hurt him. And i'm always on edge now. What do I do!?!?

It sounds like this is a really serious situation and he is a dangerous person to have in your life. I don’t know how old you are but if you’re not an adult I would talk to your parents about it and then report him to the police or if you are an adult then make a police report for harassment. A good idea is to not engage in any texts, calls or ect. It takes two to fight so remove yourself form the scenario. If he sends stuff just save it so you can add it to the police report, but continue to block and not allow this person in your life. If your friends are engaging friendships with him then think about distancing yourself from them as well. From what you explained this behavior he is displaying can be very harmful to you and your future so staying away is probable the best thing you can do. If you need to talk more call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text 2NDFLOOR any day from 4-8pm.

Comment

Thank you

Alright. I should probably end this soon. It is getting out of hand, and has to stop. But thank you for the advice. My age is 14 btw. Have a good day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X