Guy friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy friend

Hi. So I have this guy friend and we've been through a lot and We use to like each other. But he talked shit about me and I told my counselor if I should forgive him since I wasn't going to see him in school no more since he graduated from high school and I thought we weren't going to see each other because I haven't talked to him since I heard he was taking bad about me. She told me that since I wasn't going to see him as much she said I should so I can move on and not let this problem continue bothering me since it was bothering me and I couldn't even look at him. My problem is that I don't know if I should continue being his friend because I'm still kinda mad that he talked bad about me and I don't want to forgive him easy. He also sometimes give me mix signals because he told me that the other day it was national hug day and he was like "where's my hug?" and around may I think it was national send a nude day and he was like "are you going to send me a nude?" But I knew he was kidding but it's like he was flirting or something. I don't know he flirts a bit and I hate that cause I'm trying to get over him I still like him a bit but it's hard when he continues to do that.

Friendships can be difficult at times. It was not okay that he was speaking badly about you to other people. Did you ever try talking to him about it? You could always try to have a conversation with him about how this is something you still think about and don't want it to happen again in your friendship. It is okay to forgive people, we all do make mistakes, but allow this to help remind you what you deserve in a friendship. Communication is the best way to move forward with friendships if it's something that you decide to continue with. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2222.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X