I'm lost.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm lost.

I miss him so much. I hate that I can't talk to him. I have no idea where he is buried. I don't know how to deal with my emotions. I want to cry but I can't. I lost him to his demons.

I don't know the full story but it sounds like you lost a friend pretty tragically and don't know how to process this. The death of a friend is a very difficult loss. It's upsetting when the person that used to be there to talk to is no longer there. If you aren't able to find out where he is buried you can chose a site where you could visit him. This could be a park or a place where you used to spend the most time with him. Try talking to him either out loud of write it down. It may feel weird at first but it's important to get these emotions out. There is no one way to process grief. You can be upset, mad, confused, etc. Find someone you can talk to about this whether it is 2NDFLOOR, a parent, a friend, or a counselor. This is not an easy thing to deal with it and you shouldn't go through it alone. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X