Ticked off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticked off

This creepy guy who for whatever reasons gives me an off vibe talked to me a lot at the begging of the school year. I talked to him then he started giving me far too many hugs and made me uncomfortable so I tried to keep a distance. He also starts like touching my hair a lot. I went back to talking to him a bit since he would host parties that a lot of my mutual friends would gather at. Then he started texting me multiple times a day and asking me wierd questions like whether or not I was a virgin. I got uncomfortable. He gives me an off vibe. Then my boyfriend told me that he apparently asked girls for nudes and chokes his girlfriend. He also is really gross and talks like graphically about sex. He also started asking my boyfriend how far we had gone which I didn't appreciate. After this I stoped taking to him. I no longer say hi to him because he gets on my nerves and i feel my boundaries being violated a lot around him. Friend have approached me saying that it was "mean why I stopped talking to him." How should I act? I frankly am mad and just want to avoid him as much as possible because he really creeps me out? Is that appropriate or am I going overboard?

There is nothing wrong with you avoiding him or backing away because you feel uncomfortable. Trust your instincts!!! If you feel like something is off with him then don't doubt yourself. If he continues to be pushy with you then be firm about your feelings. Tell him not to touch you and that your private life is not his business. You might even need to tell a trusted adult that this guy is behaving like this because it sound like he doesn't respects girl's boundaries. In addition, you probably should not respond to texts from him, ignore them and even block him from things if you can. That will send a clear message that you are not okay with his behavior! Be safe and if you need to talk call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are open 24/7, or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X