I am done with life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am done with life

I want to die . My neighbor pretends to be my friend but tells me I am a mean and horrible person. She makes fun of my what I wear then goes and buys it.. (She makes fun of my every move I make then copies it ..)She is telling me my boyfriend just wants a girlfriend and he doesn't like me and he is using me to make some other girl mad then texts him "I love u so much <3" and when he says something about me she tells him that I don't want to date Him (which isnt true bc i like him a lot) she says to him knows me better than I know me so listen to her and dump me ... She doesn't know me but she thinks she does . I don't tell her anything about me .. When someone tells her something she makes sure I know that person trusts her and not me .. Her whole life she is basically trying to be better than I am .. Even at cheer she needs to say 100 times that she is the flyer and I'm just a base and that she needs to work harder and that she's better than I am at cheer and even if I didn't take the year break I would never be as good as her.. She is ruining everything for me and is making me feel like crap... She tells me I'm so mean to everyone and Im nasty ... She treats me like trash.. I try to be nice to her but when I say one thing back to her She flips out on me . I can't live like this anymore . I need help from someone I just want to die . To end all of it make everything better

Please don't kill yourslef Call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk, 24 hours a day @ 888-222-2228.We will talk to you and help you figure it out! Please call us

Comment

and please tell you parents or another trusted adult what is going on and how you feel.
      ----
      A concerned parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X