My best friends boyfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friends boyfriend

So I need some advice. My bestfriend is dating her boyfriend of 5 months. There happy in love and I couldn't be happier for them. But the problem is that they do everything together! I can never hang out with her unless her boyfriend is there. It's so annoying! I have tried talking to her about it. I don't know what else to do!

It is understandable that you are feeling annoyed by this situation. It can be frustrating to not have quality time with a close friend. Maybe you could just ask her not to bring him along sometimes so you can spend time together. It is possible that she just doesn't realize it is bothering you. Maybe you could say something like "I am so happy that you are happy in your relationship, but our friendship is really important to me and I just want to spend some quality time together, without your boyfriend there." You can even suggest doing things that he wouldn't be interested in going to, like getting your nails done. It may give you the opportunity to talk to her alone about it. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X