A secret kept away from me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A secret kept away from me

I have just a few friends. Somehow I was able to find out that my friend A was keeping a secret away from me. But I don't know what the secret is and I am eager to find out what the secret is. A shared the secret to my friend K. So during school I went up to K and asked what is A hiding and what did she tell you. K promised A that she would not share the secret with anyone else. I have known these two friends since first grade and now we are going into ninth grade. I asked A what was she hiding from me and she said I will tell you when I am ready to tell you like when it is the right time to tell you and I felt okay with that at first. but now I got these ideas in my head for what the secret could be like if A was anorexic, bulimic, if she STILL has Cancer, or if she is a lesbian. I knew that she had cancer when she was little and got surgery to take care of it before it would become permanent. Maybe she somehow she still has cancer but her hair is able to grow. Maybe she has an interest in girls and doesn't think it is the right time for me to know. I don't think she has any eating disorders. I am annoyed that it is taking her a while to tell me because I become impatient right away and want to know what the secret is. So K and A did not tell me what the secret is. Its as if A picked K as a better person to tell. I just want to know the secret so badly!

It sounds like you are just as bothered by the fact that she told another friend, as you are with not knowing what the secret actually is. Sometimes there are things that are difficult to discuss or that someone just does not feel ready to discuss. Maybe she told your other friend, just to have a support system close by until she is ready to tell others. Perhaps you can say something to her like "I am here to listen when you feel ready to talk." It may be helpful just to focus on something else for the time being. You may even want to talk to her and let her know that you are upset she confided in your other friend and not you. She may be able to help you understand her reasoning for doing so. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X