Feeling Left Out...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Left Out...

I know it's already in the middle of the school year, but I feel like I'm being left out from my friends... I didn't have a problem with this in the past years, but this year my school decided to put me in classes separate from my friends. (The people I grew up with) I have friends, (And I Absolutely hate to be racist) but their all mexican... For an example I'm the only white female in a few of my classes. Of course there are a few other races, but I feel kind of left out. And to make things worse, I hear these story's about my friends, and they would talk, and I would have no idea what their talking about. I really don't want to come across racist among my friends, and I really don't know what to do...

I'm not sure if I'm following completely, but if you are having issues with your friends try talking to them about it. Ask them about the stories, tell them you are feeling left out. I'm not sure if talking to them would make you come across racist. It just sounds like you are feeling left out and there is not problem with expressing that. If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X