No one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one

Lately all of my friends haven't been treating me like they used to. We all used to hang out and have sleep overs, but now my two best friends have been doing everything without me and excluding me from all of the fun things we used to do together. My other friend started being friends with someone she said she hated for a really long time and now she's mad at me because I don't like her. She's really confusing me and we're not friends anymore. I feel like the only real friends I have right now are my cousin and my boyfriend.

As we get older friendships can change and people can change. That may be why your one friend who used to hate the other person is now friends with them. Maybe she sees that they are a different person or wants to try and see what that friendship could be. Maybe you could also give this new person a chance and you could try to get to know her. When it comes to your other friends, try talking to them. Sometimes people don't even realize that they are treating someone differently. Express to them how you have been feeling and that you miss their friendship and what it used to be. Even though you don't feel like you have a ton of real friends it's good that you do have your cousin and your boyfriend. But I still believe you're other friendships can be fixed it just may take some time. If you call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X