Lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely

Hi I'm not like socially awkward or anything it's just I've been having friend issues.... a couple of months ago my friend from the this group of girls got mad at me and they all ended up not really liking me anymore and exclude me from things and I also have friends from my sports and they have all known each other for a really long time and I feel out of place. I have a very little close friends and even then I know I'm the odd one out. I feel like everyone has that one best friend who they can always count on and I thought I did but every one just has someone better than me to have . I ALWAYS feel like I am trying to make new friends but everyone has there own best friend or better friend than me, who they would rather talk to. I'm just tired of trying to talk to everyone to make them like me . And I honestly thought I would never have a problem with friends like I'm so quiet in school and Im really not a quiet person I just feel out of place. I just barely talk to anyone in school and when I look around I feel like I'm dragging the situation worse and worse each day I don't try to talk to them. I just want to have friends but I'm tired of feeling like I NEED to talk to a person because I don't feel like I want to talk to them. I just want someone to want to be my friend

Losing connections with friends can be one of the hardest things. It sounds like maybe they weren't really your true friends though so sometimes all you can do is learn from it so you can move on. All you need to do is be yourself and show people how wonderful of a person you are and the people who want to be a real friend will be your friend. A lot of times teens make friends by doing different extracurricular activities. Not only does it allow you to meet new people but it looks great for college and job applications. By doing one or more of these activities you surround yourself with a group of people who have the same interests as you and it is a great way to meet new people and start a friendship. Also you can always count on your family to be your friend, especially if you have a sibling. I know at your age it may not seem it but your family will be there for you no matter what. Good Luck, and be yourself. Please feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime to discuss this issue at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X