I Don't Know What To Do! Plz Help!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Know What To Do! Plz Help!!

I have best friend, who I have been friends with since preschool. I really like him as well, but I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with him. He means the world to me, and I don't want to lose him. But, there is this other girl that we are friends with. They hang out a lot now. The way we used too. I don't want them to be together, but I also want him to be happy. I Don't Know What To Do!!!!!! Please Help!!!!

That is a tricky situation! I think you definitely have to weigh out the pros and cons of being honest with him about your feelings. Also ask yourself if there is a chance that he may feel the same way which could make your decision easier. You can call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline so we can guide you better with weighing out the pros and cons if you need help. Our number here is 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X