No announcement yet.

What happened to my best friend and I ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my best friend and I ?

Last year, in February. My best friend like this guy and she didn't tell me until after the guy and I started to talk have engage feelings towards each other. When I told her, she said it was okay that we dated. Then she told our other best friend. Then all of a sudden she changed her decision and just became really upset. Til this day the guy and I talk but I want to tell my best friend but I am scared to loose her. I don't know what to do.

I can understand why you are scared especially since you are confused by her two different reactions. Maybe her decision changed because she didn't know what it would actually feel like until it happened. I think the best way to solve the problem is to talk to her and ask her what would make her feel most comfortable with the situation and explain to her that you do not want to lose her friendship. Call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline if you want to talk about this any further or about anything else. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X