fake friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake friends

I've been hanging out with my friends for years & they seem to change when other people come along. Now they totally cut me off for her I haven't talked to the in 2 weeks now what should I do?

Losing a connection with friends can be one of the hardest things. It sounds like maybe they weren't really your true friends if they are treating you this way and sometimes all you can do is learn from it so you can move on. It is ultimately your choice whether or not you want to try and keep your relationship with these friends, but you should make a list of the pro's and con's for being friends with them. Also keep in mind that you deserve to have friendships with people who have a mutual respect and concern for you.
    You can also always give us a call at 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us Friday night's from 4-8 pm @ 908-280-0235. I hope this helps, Good Luck and please don't hesitate to give us a call to speak about your feelings further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X