friendship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friendship

my friends today told me we need to talk about something personally so can u sit some where else today and I dont have anyone else so I ate my lunch in the bathroom room for an hour and asked my mom to pick me up and I pretended to be sick I dont know what to do

Sorry to hear that you had to eat alone, that's no fun. I don't know how close you are with your friend, but if you are invested in the friendship then talk to her. Ask what happened and why they excluded you. Either way its not okay for friends to treat each other this way so stand up for yourself. Sometimes friendships can change as we grow and that's normal, but at this point since this only happened one time, just try to talk it out. Maybe she didn't mean to make you feel this way. If you want to talk further call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X