my friend and i in school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend and i in school

this is also a school problem but latly i have been getting picked on and i just hate school ever since this has started and i just cant take it anymore i told my mo i want to quit school when i get older or i just wont go back ever again. help what should i do to stop this i dont know what to do nor do i feel comfy doing it

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndFloor. If you are being picked on at school I would recommend that you tell a teacher, your guidance counselor, or an adult that you trust. Your school has an obligation to make this stop. There is also a free bully reporting website http://www.bullystoppers.com/ where you can go and report the incidences. I can understand the reason to not want to go to school anymore, but don't make that decision too quickly. Just remember that before this happened you didn't hate school so if we can help you with this problem then maybe school will be something you enjoy again. Give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8pm at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X