Group of Friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group of Friends

So I have these two friends named Jenna and Emily who I have known for quite some time. In the amount of six months we have added two new guys into our group named Isaac and Mason who are literally some of the sweetest guys I have ever met. These two boys are also part of this group of friends I call the "nerd group" (actually they call themselves that). This consists of two guys named Gavin, Richard, and and a girl Kerry who kind of keep to themselves, which is quite intimidating to me. The problem is this Saturday my friend Mason invited all of us over to his house to hang out. At first, I was okay with the idea but now he wants to invite his nerd group too. Jenna and Emily were already friends with them before I even knew them, so they're okay with the idea. I know Kerry pretty well and wouldn't mind if she came over, but it's Gavin and Richard that I have a problem with. They're very quiet and I don't know them as well as the rest of them do. I'm not very good with making friends so this Saturday is worrying me. Another thing is, out of all of them, I am the oldest. It's just right now bothering me that I am going to be hanging out with a bunch of underclassmen. Mainly all of them are just a year younger but still. Should I go or just spend Valentine's Day with myself?

This is a very personal decision to make. You should take some time and think if you want to be alone or hang with friends. Why don't you make a pros and cons list, write the pros and cons for staying home and going out, see which one appeals to you more. Maybe even run the decision by a trusted friend, parent, sibling, etc. sometimes that helps too. Now, as far as them being younger then you that shouldn't matter because they are your friends. Who cares if they what anyone else thinks! I hope this has helped some. You can always give us a call at 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7! You can also text us Friday nights from 4pm-8pm @ 908-280-0235 if you'd prefer that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X