It's complicated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's complicated

Hi. I have been having a slight problem with my friend lately. I am genderqueer (born a girl) and pansexual (but I like mostly girls) and I came out recently. I don't have a problem with that. However, my best friend that I have been friends with for 5 years now started flirting with me. We went out for coffee yesterday and she was telling me how she missed having a boyfriend and how she didnt really have a crush on this other guy anymore. and then she tried to hold my hand twice. Also, in the last days of school, she kept hugging me from behind and putting her head on top of mine like other girls do to their boyfriends.
    I know that she is not gay like me, or at least I don't think so because she has been very very into boys. I'm afraid that she is trying to use me as a replacement for a boyfriend. I'm not a boy even though I dress and act like one, I still identify as a girl. Even if we did end up going out, it would be weird. She doesn't take judgement well.
    What should I do?

I can understand why you are unsure about what to do with your friend's flirting. You have to ask yourself honestly how you feel about her! It sounds like it is not something that you really want to pursue, so don't feel like you have to. Maybe you can just try to distance yourself a little when she touches you without being obvious. Also, talk to her about people you have a crush on to give her the message that your feelings are not with her. If your friend doesn't pick up on those signs, then you might have to tell her your concerns. Go with your instincts! If you need to talk about this anymore call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. Hope that helped!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X