Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do about him?

Hello

I have this friend that I met in a mental hospital. He and I hit it off instantly!!! We are both gay by the way. In the beginning, he was very kind and sweet to me. I noticed that he felt very strong about me. I was definitely okay with this because people seldom come into my life with an interest for my heart.

I was really happy about him until I noticed an intensity about him. I noticed that he felt very intensely for me! I am a very kind person and I do not discriminate against any type of people but I do have my limits when it comes to conduct. I love him and care about him but I feel that he can let his emotions get out of hand. As I type this I just realized that my friend must be sensitive!!!, more than I!

When I have a conversation with him, I feel as though we cannot have a talk without him getting serious about something. There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself and feeling serious about issues in life but when you start projecting negative energy towards people, then there is a problem! I feel as though he is a loose cannon! I feel like he could be holding a gun that is directed towards his enemies but some bullets might hit me!

We have been friends for 2 years about and I have not said anything to him yet. I hope I won't have too!!!
    We plan on meeting each other over spring break. I want to see him but if he does change, then that might be the last time I see him!

What do you think?

Hello and thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! You said in your post you have not mentioned your concerns about his behavior to him to see what his response will be. You may want to consider doing this prior to meeting him over spring break. If you wait until then and he is not receptive to your concerns the time you put aside for spring break may end up being no fun and stressful. Think about how you may be able to approach him on this sensitive subject without getting him very defensive and angry. You may want to discuss it with a trusted adult or friend and run some suggestions by them. I hope this was helpful! Good luck and thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X