She's gone.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's gone.....

She's gone a year ago.... I still miss her so so so so so much, i don't even know how to put in words.
    She committed suicide.. I don't know how to express my feelings.
    Without a warning... no chance to say a word, not even a goodbye..
    She left me a lot of unanswerable questions, her promises...
    All gone... what should i do? The world just keep going...
    It seems like no one talk about her anymore, and i feel like i shouldn't miss her anymore...
    but i can't.. my heart just broke so badly..
    people ask me to share, i don't know how to share..
    Every time when i talk or think about her, i feel so pain.
    I never shared deeply about her, cuz i feel too pain, i can't handle it..
    Idk.. i sometimes still message her on Facebook... seems silly, but i really really want her back
    i just miss her.. i want her..
    if i could did a bet more, maybe she would change her mind?

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board. Your post is very important to us and I am glad you used this method to reach out to us. I am so sorry to hear of this terrible loss of your loved one. As you so eloquently expressed, suicide leaves so many unanswered questions and leaves survivors thinking they could have or should have done something more to help or have seen a sign they may have missed. One thing you did not mention was if you were seeking the help of a therapist to help you these very strong emotions and thoughts you are having a year after this terrible event. Please take another strong step and call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228. Our telephone support counselors are waiting to help you to begin to tell your story and point you in the direction of an excellent therapist who can help you with this loss. Thank you again for posting and take very good care.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X