My Friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friend

So my friend has a problem.... It started on the last day of school.... He told me that he made out with my cousin..... he told me that he grabbed her butt and carried her up the stairs and she sat on his lap.... Since I had a crush on him in 5th grade I was shocked...... Then he told me that he regretted making out with my cousin and he couldn't control his hormones.... Then he told me that he was going to break up with her since him and I are going to high school.... Later he told me that he made out with his older cousin.... Again I was shocked cause he can't be making out with his cousin like that..... Can you help me?? I knew him since 3rd grade and now he's changed..... He can't control his hormones and he keeps making out with girls and saying that he wants to die cause he is confused.... Please help me!!

This does sound like a confusing situation to be in. It is great that you want to help your friend out. First, if he really thinks his hormones are out of his control or causing a problem, it would be helpful for him to talk to his doctor or an adult that he trust. It is normal for a person to change over time. Perhaps he is just changing into someone that isn't the type of person you want to have a friendship with. More simply, you guys may just be growing apart. It sounds like he trusts you and your opinion so maybe it would be helpful to tell him how you feel about this situation. Also, him having any form of a sexual relationship with his cousin is incredibly inappropriate. It would be beneficial for him to put a stop to that as soon as possible, or to talk to his parents about it. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X