forgetting me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgetting me?

So I have only three friends in my life at this point. i used to have more but they all moved on. Recently all my friends got phones so we could text instead of email which we can only do on the computer. But my friends are starting to text about things I don't understand because I don't attend the same school as them now. They talk about their new phones, their school, games I don't play etc. I try to get into the conversation but it seems impossible. I've tried talking about the same topic as much as I can from my knowledge of the topic, putting an all capital letters message, attention grabbers, etc. And since I now go to a different school I can't talk to them face to face. I tried to find someone else to talk to but the kids at my new school already have their group of friends and I can't seem to click with any of them. I felt like telling my mom but then she'd pull me out of this school, which I can't afford academically. I feel like I'm losing the last friends I have...please help

Being at a different school than your friends can be difficult. The feelings that you are having are completely natural. Since most of your conversation is over text, try picking up the phone and calling one of your friends. Tell them how you are feeling. If they are truly your friends they will understand and want to help in any way that they can. As for your new school, have you thought about joining a club or a sport? This can help you to meet new people in a less stressful and cliquey environment. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor a call anytime @ 888-222-2228 we also doing texting every Friday from 4-8PM @ 908-280-0235. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X