My Friends are doing bad things and I don't know what to do. Please help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friends are doing bad things and I don't know what to do. Please help

Ok, so first off I have great friends, they respect me, we always have fun together, they are super nice and we do a lot together. Hopefully you can relate and know what it is like, but anyways, they are doing bad things (marajuana) and I really do not want to be peer pressured into doing something stupid, but I don't want to just end our friendship, what should I do?

Thank you so much for your time

Hello, it is great that you are reaching out to 2NDFLOOR! Peer pressure can be very tough, but if these are your close friends they should still respect your decision to not engage in activities that you do not feel comfortable with. You can try explaining to them how you feel about what they are doing, and try and get them to see why it may be bad for them as well. You don't have to ruin your friendship with them, and maybe you can get them to do more positive things that you all enjoy. You can also always give us a call at 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7 or you can text us Friday night's from 4PM-8PM @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

thank you

Thank you for the input. I really appreciate it. It really helped

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X