I don't understand..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand..

So I met a new friend. It's a guy. We became friends maybe a month ago. Our friendship is great. The other day I went to his house. His family was great. We went to his room and watched a movie. Nothing else happened just a movie. After the movie he was making me laugh a lot. He's so sweet and funny. I noticed I'm developing feelings for him. I went over his house on Thursday. On Friday he seemed very off. He didn't make eye contact with me or talk to me. I talked to him on Facebook and he seemed off then too. He told me he had to go and that he will talk to me tomorrow. Next day came and nothing. I talked to him and he said something was wrong but would rather not say. I'm feeling very nervous. I'm afraid he doesn't want to be friends anymore.

Developing feelings for someone in a friendship can be nerve racking, but also completely normal! I would be cautious to jump to such a big conclusion about his reason for seeming off. There could be other reasons he wants to talk like family problems, school problems, or he may even be afraid to share his feelings with you. If you feel comfortable enough just ask him to talk to you. You will only know what he wants to talk about if you ask! If you need more help call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline 888-222-2228 we are here 24/7

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X