Urgent Boy Problems!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Boy Problems!

So.. there's this guy. (this is going to be very complicated.) Let's call him Bob. I really like Bob and would like to have a relationship with him. One day, on a whim, i texted Bob and informed him that I like him. The next day, Bob confronted me about this text in front of my friends, who had no idea about my feelings. Incredibly flustered, I lied and said the text was a joke. Now I have no idea what he is thinking. Please help!!!

So, I can understand why you feel its a little complicated. You like him then denied it and now want to tell him again. So maybe you should step back for a minute. Look at the pros and the cons in this situation, write them down and see which out weighs the other. Think about his reaction. Was it a good reaction or a bad one for you? Why did he do it in front of everyone? I'm just trying to be the devils advocate. After you explore these things, ask yourself if you still want a relationship with "Bob?" If you do then it shouldn't matter who know and what anyone else thinks. If you want to talk at all about this or anything else give 2NDFLOOR a call at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X