Best Friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Friend

My friend and I who used to Skype every night and text every day is becoming more distant. Now, I know you'll say, "Try talking to her!" Well here's the problem. So every night she started texting this boy who I'm friends with and I introduced her to. I was texting him last night and he was talking about how they vent to each other every night and I don't know anything about her. He wasn't supposed to tell me anything past they talk. So, if I try to say something, she'll blame him and start drama. Also, she texts me like, "Wanna play video games?" and less then two minutes later I'll reply "Sure" and she'll have to leave. She's like, "I'll text you later!" which she never does. I don't mean to be nosy, I just want to help her.

It is great that you want to help your friend. It shows that you are just trying to be a good friend to her. Perhaps you can just say something like "if there is ever anything that you want to talk about, I'm here to listen." If you say something like this you are simply opening her up to the idea of coming to you to talk whenever she wants to. Also, it doesn't seem fair if she is asking you to hang out and then not following through with it. Perhaps the next time that she does it, you can ask her why she repeatedly does this and let her know how you feel about it. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X