Help needed in a Friendship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed in a Friendship

I have a friend who I think is controlling me. I knew this because when I defend myself, she starts saying random stuff. I absolutly hate it. I don't know what to do with this. What should I do? I mean I don't know what to do. Any help? Please try to help me, I don't want to go through this type of friendship

Since this person is your friend, then maybe you can try having a serious conversation with her and tell her that you are unhappy with how this friendship is going. They probably won't know how you are feeling unless you tell them. An important part of having a friendship is feeling comfortable communicating with them. Also, if this friend also behaves this way towards any of your other friends maybe you can all bring this issue to that friend's attention as a group. Hope this helps, and feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at (888) 222-2228 anytime!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X