Friend's boyfriend hating me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend's boyfriend hating me?

Okay there were several things this could probably could go under but I chose this.
    My friend has a new boyfriend and he seems really nice except he hates anyone that's not straight. Like me.
    He also knows I'm not straight but he still retorts all these mean comments about people that aren't straight around me.

I'm sorry to hear that he is saying such mean things around you. Sometimes people don't understand how these biases they have and the words they say can really hurt people. Would you feel comfortable discussing this with your best friend? Then she can have a talk with her boyfriend about the way he is behaving. Also maybe you could have a talk with him about his dislike for people who are not straight and educate him on different sexualities. If you want to discuss this more give 2ndfloor Youth Helpline a call anytime! 888-222-2228

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X