It just got worse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just got worse

Hey same kid from Something wrong with friend… if you see this plz read that for more info on my current situation.
    Hey, same kid again, it’s just got worse.
    In the group chat, Zane said that his parents permenatly banned him from doing anything online because it’s too violent, which makes me think that his parents think that his violent thoughts came from there. On 10/31 the school sent out an email that a kid confessed to wanting to shoot up the southern side (where he and I am located), and with everything else in mind, makes me think this is him and I don’t feel safe going to school again. Can someone help me please, this is so much worse than before

That sounds alarming. You should talk to a trusted adult, like guidance or your parents about your concerns. Important to express how you feel about these threats. If you want to talk further text or call 2NDFLOOR at 1888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X