Something wrong with freind…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with freind…

Back during Halloween, my one friend (I’ll call him Joan) had a birthday party since his b-day is on Halloween. He invited most kids in our big friend group, and this one kid, (I’ll call him Zane) said he was gonna go. The day comes around and I am there at Joan’s house and Zane doesn’t show up. Now, Zane is one of my best friends, but I pay no attention to the fact he’s not there since my other friend (I’ll call him Jack so nobody gets confused.), says he’s just in trouble with his parents. And now today, (November 1st as I’m writing this) Zane texts on the group chat that yesterday he had to wait at a mental hospital and had to skip trick-or-treating for his mental health interview. So now I am very worried because he didn’t look suicidal, or sounded it either. Can someone help me out?

Thank you for reaching out. I understand why you are concerned. You sound like a really good friend. It could be for many reasons that he was at the hospital for a mental health interview. However, it is obvious that he is feeling some sort of uncomfortable feelings. The good thing is that he went for help. Since he openly shared that it would be a good idea to just check in on him and see how he is doing, even if it’s just a hello and letting him know that you are here for him if he wants to talk. If you would like to talk about this further with us you can always call or text our 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X