How do I chose one home to live in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I chose one home to live in?

I don’t know what to do with going back and forth but I don’t know if I should stay at one home or which to choose.what do I do?

I am happy you reached out to 2ndfloor. It is hard for me to help you without more information. Do you have to choose which home to live in? Is this because your parents are divorced? Please reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone to discuss further. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am sorry that you feel lost and confused about which home to go to. I dont know all of the details and it is hard to answer or give advice but I’m going to try my best! It sounds like your parents are divorced and you are bouncing between both houses. I know it can be difficult to choose a house because it almost feels as if you are choosing one parent over another and you don’t want to hurt anyones feelings. One solution could possibly be to have a schedule and dedicate days that you would spend at each house. For example, Monday-Wednesday I will stay in one location and Wednesday-Friday I will stay at the other house and alternate weekends. Another option would be to consider which home you feel most comfortable in and do what is best for you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X