My mom and my dad are ignoring each other and I don’t know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom and my dad are ignoring each other and I don’t know what to do

Recently my mom and my dad have been fighting more often and I don’t know why. It’s really stressing me out though. Me and my family have a vacation planned to Puerto Rico and I was expecting it to be happy, although I typically get overwhelmed when I travel I was going to try and have fun. But my parents have been ignoring each other for the past few days. My mom has tried to speak to my dad but he has been ignoring her. The trip is two days away and now my mom is talking about not going because she doesn’t want to be stressed out on her vacation so she would rather not go. I really don’t know what to do anymore I wish there was something I could do to help .

I am glad that you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am sorry your parents are arguing especially right before a trip. I would suggest speaking to one of them about how you feel to see if it helps. Who do you feel you can talk to about it? It's unfortunate but sometimes parents argue about things and it takes a while for them to make up. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2ndfloor by responding to this message board, text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X