No announcement yet.

My mom want's to send me with my father because i give to her a lot of problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom want's to send me with my father because i give to her a lot of problems

hi this is weird because i never did this before but well this is my case i'm a girl, I'm fourteen and my mom is so rude with me she always is telling me that I'm so stupid, that I don't worth anything and that I don't have a body perfect so that make me sad and yesterday i was crying at school and my teacher notice that so she ask me what happend to mw and i didn't know what to do so I just said everything tha was happening at my home and she was really worried about me so she call the councilor and she send a social worker and I was so scare when the social worker knock at the door then when the social worker leave our house I was so scare about how my mom was going to reaction but when I saw her she was crying and she said me "If you want to go away Go no one stops you, I prefer thousands of times that you leave the house to give me problems" but I don't want to go back at mexico neither go with my father I want to stay here and keep studying and now I don't know what to do

I am so sorry you are going through this. Is there anyway you can speak to your counselor and let her know what your mom reacted after the social worker left? There is a possibility that you could get some counseling for you and your mom. Maybe if you both can talk things through with a counselor, things could improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

hey i was in the same situation when i was twelve. its best that you stay honest with your counselors and communicate how you feel and what outcome you hope for. it sounds like youre both struggling in this situation, just in different ways. theres different programs for family therapy which i think can really help you two out. again, just remember that even though its scary, being honest with these adults is whats going to help you out in the long run.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X