trust issues with mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trust issues with mom

Okay so I'm adopted which contributes to some trust issues I have and another problem I have is I hate my birth parents but that's another story. Okay lately self harm and suicidal thoughts have come over me. But I can't tell my mom because I now feel she won't care or she'll just be like my birth parents and give me away. Please help

Firstly, if you are having suicidal thoughts right now, then call 911 or got to the local emergency room for a crisis evaluation. Someone will help you right away!
    Only you can determine when something doesn't feel "right" for you. If you think that this situation is starting to overwhelm you or that it has come to a point where your need to ask for help, then it is important to do so. Sometimes it is really difficult to ask for help, but it sounds like you have the courage to reach out, you already did to us! You should be proud of yourself for reaching out to someone. So don’t stop here!
    Do you have anyone that you trust? Close friend? Relative? Trusted adult? Do you have a counselor that you can talk to about your feelings? If not, maybe it is time to get one. Here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at 877-294-4357, they can find a local provider for you. Also here are additional resources you can check out for support about self-injury @ www.selfinjury.com or the Hope Center Hotline at 8000-784-2433 or website at www.hopeline.com this number has resources for people who have had or are having suicidal feelings.

You are not alone in this there are people out there who will help. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!
    Another support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X