Family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family

the woman who gave birth to me, kicked out my oldest sister(24 yrs) who was the only person i considered a mother figure a few months ago and things have never been the same. She wants nothing to do with her, not even in death and the woman who gave birth to me refuses to get the help that she needs and knowing that, she won’t even get me the help that I need either. We constantly fight and argue and I absolutely despise her, I’m 15 yrs old and was supposed to have my quinceanera a few months ago but because of her I was unable to have it. Instead of a quinceanera I’m supposed to have my sweet 16 but I don’t even want to have it anymore bc of her as well, I want nothing to do with her and don’t want her involved in my party in any way. I have been looking forward to this for 9 yrs and now I’ll never be able to have it bc of her. She doesn’t care about me or my feelings at all and I hate her. She keeps trying to kick out my older sister (19 yrs) and keeps trying to get rid of everything that I love. I keep joining after school activities and try to work as much as I can so that I don’t have to be at home. I talked about this to my band director and he told me that I only have two more years of high school and then I can leave, but those are 2 more years that I don’t know if I’ll be able to survive..

It sounds like you are having a really difficult time getting along your birth giver. It also sounds like you are doing things to limit the time you spend at home with her, which is ok. You're birthday is your choice (at least it should be) and if you don't want to celebrate it you don't have to. It's sad that your birth giver is ruining something for you that you have been looking forward to for so long. Maybe you could plan a birthday for your 18th or 21st that you'll be able to do on your own without your birth giver's help. Continue to do your best to take up time consuming activities to lessen the time you have to spend with your birth giver. It's too bad she isn't interested in changing, but you can't make others change, only you can. Speak to your school counselor if you need any help. Good luck to you and you can text or call us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

i am in foster care and don't live with my real famliy and i hate it so much

Comment

i wish i can be happy for once

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X